Well, I think it's a black eye.

It also might be an infection. Or I could have scratched it. Or it could be a mystery black eye.

Makes no difference. The treatment is the same for all three [do nothing], and it's still throbbing pretty much all the time.

Not feeling well, but its more than just the eye. Been irritable for the past several weeks. It's been really easy to make me angry lately... about really stupid things. I haven't had an outburst or anything. I'm just really... raw? I guess that's the word. I'm worried about that. I don't want to take my shit out on other people.

Had trouble looking at the screen to type yesterday. Still, thanks to John, got some much needed editing done to the comic script [Re: Calamity Cash and the Town with No Name]. Few dialogue issues... sure I'll find a way to work through it. Minor changes at best. But it means a lot that someone with John's taste actually enjoyed the script. There is always a fear of being a bit pat when you're doing anything that resembles a western. Plus, so much of the comic turned out to be action, which I'd never done before, and having a set of eyes that isn't directly tied to just helps immensely.

Not a big couple of days. Figures after I spent an evening writing about my "Schedule O' Productivity" that I would completely fail at keeping up with it.

0 comments :: Well, I think it's a black eye.