New Spreecast: American Horror Story Late Show - "Nor'easter" with Sarah Crow.

Thanks to probably weather-related technical difficulties "The American Horror Story Late Show" on Sarah Crow's Spreecast Channel was late in sort of a different way. 



Of course, if you think that'd stop Sarah and I from bringing you our usual brand of horror-recappin', you're out of your mind. This past week's episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum" was somewhat eerily entitled "Nor'easter," and saw the show really take off for the first time this season. Demons, aliens, classic cinema, and Zachary Quinto still looking kind of amazing in a way that makes me realize I'm way more comfortable with my sexuality than even I expected. It was a great show this week, with the standout being [in my opinion] Lily Rabe, playing a nun that has suddenly gone more than a little Iago on us.

So check out the archived show on Sarah's channel, and let us know what you think. And if you're a fan, you can join us tomorrow at 1:00 PM EST live for The Walking Dead Recap show.

As always, you can follow Sarah on Twitter @sarahgcrow, while I'm hanging out there @themojowire

Oh, and just in case! Spoilers, sweeties.

0 comments :: New Spreecast: American Horror Story Late Show - "Nor'easter" with Sarah Crow.