Points... Of... Interest!

Justin has a panel for the new page over on his blog [Re: Calamity Cash and the Town with No Name]. I've seen the whole thing, and it looks amazing. I know I say it every time, but each page Justin does impresses me more than the last, and that's really saying something if you were to see just how crowded the pages he's been working on have been. I mentioned it here once before, but there was a pretty heavy rewrite done on my part after Justin had already started, which meant only the last half of the book was changed, and even then I couldn't really add new pages -- so any new content had to work in the number we already had set aside for the book, which means things got kind of... cramped.

It's the reason when I wrote "Real Quality Comics" I stuck much closer to my 4 panels per page rule.

I've also been parodied over at Ian's blog. Ian's doing a series of creative homages to various kinds of blogs and online journals, and the Mojo Wire got to be lampooned this week. I particularly appreciate the Gin Blossoms reference in the title, and feel like with this out there, I can take a break and not write so much today.

Still re-orienting a bit here. Hopefully get back into the swing of things soon.

3 comments :: Points... Of... Interest!

  1. Parody?

  2. I Look forward to reading the comic

  3. The pages look great so far. I can't wait either.